The Top Ten Tuesday topic for this week over at Broke and Bookish was one I couldn’t pass up. Don’t we all fantasize about being able to hang out with our favorite fictional characters?
If you’re not familiar with the Top Ten Tuesday book blog meme, it is a weekly top ten list for bloggers that anyone can participate in. For the full rules and topic list, you can head over to The Broke and the Bookish blog to check it out.
I couldn’t come up with ten characters to have with me, but maybe that’s just my introverted personality coming out, so here’s my top five! You can click on the name of each character to visit the webpage associated with their book series/author.
1. Hagrid — Good company, intimidating to strangers/dangerous people and great with wild animals.
2. Arya Stark — Brave, resourceful and tiny enough she can hide easily.
3. Hermonie Granger — Intelligent, cautious, bookish, cat owner. I could spend every day with this girl and be happy.
4. Gemma Fisher — Intuitive, passionate and hello, Sirens? Helpful to have on a deserted island.
5. Magnus Bane — Warlock magic (assuming he can’t portal us off the island), furniture, housing, good hair products.
Who would you want to be stranded on an island with?